Powered By Chill Fam
We’ve all heard of the 80/20 rule, whether it be a relative, a Tyler Perry film, or some hurt broad ranting on twitter about niggas aint shit. For all of you who are unfamiliar with the 80/20 rule, it is the notion that in a relationship you will only receive 80% of what you want from your partner. The remaining 20% is all the qualities or desires you hoped to receive from your partner. What would you do if there was a way to attain both that 80 and 20 percent? This is usually how side chicks are born. Now I’m sure a lot of you are wondering why the man needs a side chick in the first place, and I’m here to tell you that he doesn’t. The side chick is not a necessity for every man walking this earth and some men are happy being with one woman. However, the majority of men will tell you they do or have kept a woman on the side before. The main chick is often the woman a man has been with or known for quite a while. He is comfortable with her and potentially could build a life with her. He usually lives with her and/or spends the majority of his time with her. He has raw sex with her and maybe doesn’t pull out because he’s not worried about if she becomes pregnant or not. He would be honored to have her as the mother of his children. She has met his family and is very relaxed around them. She is typically the one he is in love with and has future plans for such as marriage and children. However, the common mistake of the main chick is getting comfortable with her position and becoming lazy after a while. She may no longer do the things she once did to satisfy her man and may even start to slack on her appearance. After being in a relationship for a while the main chick usually reveals her true form. She becomes more selfish, easily angered, and bitchy. You don’t know who this person is because she hid these attributes from you during the beginning of the courtship in hopes of not scaring you off. While not totally intolerable, she does regularly test your patience. The stress of a committed relationship is sometimes too much a for man and he begins to long for a getaway. His getaway is often the side chick. The side chick can offer him just as many benefits as the main chick can. Sex, conversation, stimulation, she cooks, she cleans, you name it then side chick can provide it as well. Now, the only real difference between the side chick and the main chick is the level of affection the man has towards both women, and if the side chick KNOWS about the main chick. Some side chicks do not know they are side chicks simply because the man has keep the fact that he has another woman a secret. In her mind they are in a relationship because of how the man treats her and she feels for him. Some side chicks know exactly what position they play as “the other woman”, and they are fine with that. They don’t care about not being his main chick because half the time they aren’t looking for anything serious themselves. They are perfectly okay with just casually having sex and kicking it with a guy with no real emotional commitment. They have a good understanding of what they want from each other and are just letting the good times roll. There is a common misconception that a man could not love a woman if he cheats on her, this is false. Men love differently than women, men cheat for physical satisfaction most of the time. He still loves his woman he is just sexually attracted to another. Women are attracted to other men as well, however their emotional attachments to their mates usually keep them from acting on their impulses. I am in no way justifying the action of cheating, I am just expressing through a male point of view why is sometimes happens. I for one am I supporter of both polygamy and monogamy. Studies show that women who participate in threesomes with their male counterpart’s usually have less problems in their relationships because she allows the man to fulfill his “needs”. Not saying that everyone should be out having threesomes, but you have to realize that different folks prefer different things. Monogamy isn’t for everyone and neither is polygamy. I believe you should stick to whatever works for you and your partner and what you feel comfortable with. Well, that’s all I have for today people, y’all be cool until next time.