The Misconception Of Getting Her Number
Getting a female number can by far be the easiest thing to get confused. As a man we always feel getting the digits is a sign of victory that of course she’s interested back when whole time she could just be giving it with not one intention of even replying to one single text you send. A mind game? Yes it is but it’s a risk every man willing to take because we’ll never know until we try.
Where did this misconception start? It started when females favorite 2 tricks stopped working on the overly persistent dude who wont quit. They use to give out fake numbers but now that doesn’t work because it’s type of males species who will call her phone as soon as he gets it to make sure her phone rings and that she can save her number back. The second…the infamous “I have a boyfriend” line which not one man walking this earth cares about. Don’t get it confused though not every female is going to ignore you but it’s plenty of categories so let me name a few.
· No intentions of responding type: She just gave you her number because she was too nice to reject you so once you get it 9/10 she gone regret she let you get it.
· Only going to respond when she bored type: She has no interest in you at all but you keep hitting her up so she gone respond from time to time giving you a hella dry conversation hoping you yourself get the point
· The user type: She gone take advantage of the fact you feeling her and might just let you take her out and that’s it you nothing but free food. Don’t be a sucker
· Interested until you mess up type: Now her you have a slick chance with but the ball is in your court, she kinda feels you a little bit but that first time you ask for a pic or bring up sex you just turned her completely off and have no chance with her now.
· Ready to turn up type: You struck gold! She digging you and ready to pass you the box instantly once you get to it. Rare case, honestly what we think we going to run into majority of the time we bag a number but misconception and we’re wrong most of the time.
· The one who actually likes you: No misconception here she trying to get to know each other, build something with you more than just a couple texts and casual sex from time to time. The one you take serious and play your cards right with.
Those examples are only the few types of misconception that majority females can relate to but if you’re not any if it don’t apply let it fly. Men we never know which we gone run into until we actually get her number all I can say is play your cards right it’s a chest game we didn’t sign up for.
P.S. 9/10 if you got her number in the club you gone get ignored, you know how many savages done approached her nonstop since she been in there. Be safe it’s filthy out here